There is a bug when you install Proofing Tools without customizing the installation options. Unwanted IME languages will be installed. You try removing all Chinese and Japanese and what not and after each restart those mother.....s are still there.
Prevent this by selecting only the proofing languages you need.
All you need to do is to just remove some registry values and then remove the languages from the system.
- Press Windows Logo+R to bring up the Run dialog (or open it in any other way you know)
- Type regedit and hit ENTER.
- Navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" and remove all values that look like "IME14....." (about 3-4 values here)
- Second place to navigate is - "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RUN" and do the same, remove all values that look like "IME14...."
- Now you can remove the IME based languages the normal way (through control panel or right clicking on the Language Bar on Taskbar and do your thing)
- Cross your fingers and pray to God, Allah or the 12 Greek Gods and restart. Voila. Chinese free Microsoft PC.